Become a Vroman friend?
The Vroman Foundation is a not for profit “Public Benefit Organisation” (ANBI) set up to preserve the work of Leo Vroman and his wife Tineke. The Foundation brings this multifaceted work to the public’s attention through various activities. These vary from a number of impressive exhibitions to an annual fellowship for an artist from the Van Eyck Academy in Maastricht and other PROJECTS.
These projects reflect the Vroman spirit: enthusiastic, curious, exploratory and idiosyncratic.
“Many a verse have I written
Have remained a stranger to many
And to whom I grieve I know nothing to give;
Love is the only thing.” (poem: for whom is reading this)
Vroman Friends contribute to:
- Exhibitions and Meetings
- Maintenance of the collection of Vroman poetry, drawings and other artwork
- Funding the fellowship at the Van Eyck Academy
- Special publications and work from Leo and Tineke Vroman
- Realisation of the Leo Vroman biography
How to become a Vroman friend
Send your details to email@example.com to become a friend.
- 25 euro, regular updates about the Foundations activities
- 50 euro, the Vroman mug (see image), updates and free entry to all Vroman Foundation activities
- 100 euro, all the above plus a unique reproduction of a ‘scribble’ made by Leo.
Please enter your details so that the Vroman Foundation can contact you.
Postcode and City:
I will contribute … euro to become a Vroman Friend